Why we choose this... What happens in college... What happens after college... What do we do next...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006














Majlis Konvokesyen Ke - 40

Maktab Perguruan Sarawak, Miri

First of all i would like to congratulate each and everyone including myself, i know it is a bit too late but i haven't got all the time in the world to do this right on time. I didn't manage to get any photos because i forgot to bring my digi camera!! i blame myself for that !! anyway i managed to get those photos using my phone and don't ask me why it's blurry.


Anugerah
Guru Pelatih Cemerlang, Gemilang, Terbilang 2003 - 05


Brapa selonggok ??







Aduh manisnya senyuman eh ... patutlah masa konvokesyen banyak semut merayap-rayap dalam dewan...mesti pakey fair and lovely nak ??


Well, that is some of the photos that i've taken with my broken phone.

No comments: